THE ULTIMATE RESPONSIBILITY TO ATTAIN OPTIMUM LEVELS OF SAFETY AND HEALTH IN THE WORKPLACE
EYYAM Construction recognizes the importance that the quality of our service has the highest impact on the future of our business.
The aim of our quality management system is to ensure that:
- To deliver a quality service to maintain excellent customer relations
- Customer satisfaction remains inherent to our business
- Customer’s requirements have been fully understood and met
- All work is carried out consistently to a defined standard
- Possess the skills and resources to fullfil customer requirements
- Teams are fully trained and involved in quality improvement
- Strive to continuously improve systems and procedures
- Only use services that meet our own quality assurance standards
- A professional approach to customer interface is maintained at all times
- Any complaints are dealt with efficiently and within an acceptable time period
EYYAM Construction has ultimate responsibility to attain optimum levels of safety and health in the workplace. Employee health and safety is given top priority on all EYYAM Construction managed work sites.
Company takes its responsibility for providing safe and environmental friendly working conditions extremely seriously and prides itself on being able to deliver to a myriad of clients’ needs on this matter.
The success of our project safety programme rests in the firm commitment of all members of the workforce to plan and practice safety in all areas of work. Every manager and supervisor is responsible for the observance of all national, provincial, local, client, and project site guidelines governing health and safety in the workplace.
A safe place to work is the goal of everyone. Through everyone’s efforts, we constantly strive to improve safety techniques and reduce hazards.